Commercial roofing is one that is conducted on a larger scale. In Charlotte, NC, residents now sort after commercial roofing as it is more durable. If you are considering getting an installation by chance, you should contact the best roofing company in your vicinity.
Common commercial roofing types
In Charlotte, NC, there are varieties of commercial roofing types. Here are the main types.
- Metal Roofing: the metal roof is one of the oldest commercial roofs. The metal roof is also thin and strong; you can lay it on a previous layer of the roof. Residents value metal roofs because of the lightweight. The roof is outstandingly durable. It can last for over thirty-five years without giving any major problems.
The metal roof is also very resistant to almost any harmful thing that exists. It can hold up against the strong wind. The metal roof also comes in different colors and designs.
- Shingle Roofing: The shingle is also good for commercial roofing with a steep slope. It might come to you as a surprise because most people only know the shingle for residential roofing. The variety of shingles’ material make it special; a commercial roofer can use plastic, metal, ceramic, wood, slate, anything. The pro is that it is relatively easy to repair.
- Single-Ply Membrane Roofing: Many people are not familiar with it. It entails piled sheets of rubber or any other synthetic materials that create a nice thick layer of protection for your commercial facility. If you get a good commercial roofer to help you to install, you should have no issue. The roofing itself is durable; it can take you over twenty-five years.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing: The commercial roofer sprays it on your formerly existent roofing. It is a strong one that would increase the lifespan of your roof. It reduces the tendency of you seeing cracks on your roof. The roof is also waterproof because the solid layer has no notable openings. Water, snow, everything would slide off.
- Built-up Roof: The built-up roof is a very solid one. In Charlotte, NC, the roof also has another common name, tar and gravel roof. Different layers of either tar or gravel make up the roof. You get to pick how thick you want the commercial roofer to make the roof. The uppermost layer contains the gravel. It is a very durable, roofing system. It would last you over thirty-five years with low maintenance.
Getting the best commercial roofer in Charlotte, NC
In Charlotte, NC, if you have a commercial roofing type that you admire. Don’t be hesitant to contact the best roofing company. Steele Restoration is a fully licensed and insured Charlotte, NC based general contractor and roofing company specializing in roofing, siding, and storm damage restoration for single-family homes, multi-family complexes, and commercial and industrial sites. We service Charlotte and surrounding areas, including Rock Hill, Lake Norman, Steele Creek, Matthews, Ballantyne, and Blakeney.