Residential roofing company makes sure that your Greenville SC home matches your vibe and aesthetics. Top roofers will make it the roof of your dreams.
Types of residential roofs
- Asphalt Shingles: Due to their affordability and reliability, these shingles are the most common among roofers and homeowners. Other benefits include the vast range of colors and design options, easy installation, and the suitability of a wide temperature range. Asphalt shingles also offer to waterproof.
- Ceramic Roofing Tiles: Ceramic roof tiles may be the way to choose if you want a lot of individuality in your home, and they are generally durable. The tiles are fade-resistant and fire-resistant. Tiles of good quality should endure 50 to 70 years. To keep rainfall out, the tiles are hung in parallel rows, overlapping.
- Slate Roofing Shingles: If you’re looking for professional roofing material for an expensive property, slate roofing shingles can be the solution. The advantages include a natural appearance, resistance to fire and rot, ease of care, and a predicted lifespan of 100 years. There are many different shades and designs of slate.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs are becoming more popular due to the low maintenance, lightweight, and ecologically beneficial nature of metal shingles. However, installation can be difficult and necessitates using a contractor that has previously installed a metal roof.
- Cedar shingles: There are numerous advantages to having a cedar shake roof. They’re dependable in any condition, but because they’re UV-resistant, they’re particularly well-suited to hot and sunny environments. They can survive extreme weather, making them ideal for people who live in places where violent thunderstorms or hurricanes occur. For added protection, several cedar shingle producers apply a fire-resistant coating.
Importance of residential roof maintenance
- Extends Life of Your Roof: By investing a little in routine roof maintenance, you can make your money go much further by extending the time before your roof needs to be replaced.
- Keeps Your Family Safe: The roof of your home is the only thing that protects your family from the elements. It’s critical to keep that barrier in place to protect your family not only from visible threats such as weather, falling tree limbs, and excess moisture that can lead to mold but also from the less evident safeguards that keep your family healthy, safe, and warm.
- Keeps Your House Safe: By keeping your roof in good condition, you’re also keeping your walls, foundation, supporting pillars, and ceilings in good condition, which makes your home safer and increases its lifespan.
Find top residential roofing company in Greenville SC and Charlotte NC
If you’ve got a roof, you need us! We’re here to sort out all your roofing problems so you don’t have to suffer through another restless night. While you’re busy with your everyday life, we’re here to sort out the behind-the-scenes to make sure you don’t have too much on your plate. We’re just a call away! Steele Restoration is a fully licensed and insured Charlotte NC and Greenville SC-based general contractor and roofing company specializing in roofing, siding, and storm damage restoration for single-family homes, multi-family complexes, and commercial and industrial sites. We service Charlotte and surrounding areas including Rock Hill, Lake Norman, Steele Creek, Matthews, Ballantyne, and Blakeney, along with Greenville and Spartanburg SC areas.