Top roofing companies in Charlotte are the roofers you want to get to know. It is getting difficult for people to distinguish the best in the business. It would be best to give yourself dome knowledge about the roofing types offered by the best roofing company. It would help you to decide what exactly is best for you and what you want.
Different roofing designs that you can get from the best roofing company
As earlier said, educating yourself on the different types of designs provided by the best roofing company would save you a lot of stress and help you pick the best roofing company. Here are some of the designs:
- Flat roof: From the roof’s name, you can tell that this design holds a flat shape. The next question that you may ask is, how does water flow? The best roofing company makes the roof a little bit sloppy and installs drainage systems on top of the roof, so you have nothing to worry about.
- Curved roof: The curved roof is quite uncommon in Charlotte, NC. If you fancy uniqueness, you should go for the roof. It facilitates the downpour of water from either side.
- Hipped roof: The roofing company makes the hipped roof so that it slopes to every side. Water pours down from every side. It is very suitable for rainy areas. It sheds snow quickly. The fact that it retains very minimal water makes it last longer than average roofing designs.
- Gable roof: Very common design. It is not hard to distinguish because it possesses a triangular shape. Other names that Charlotte, NC, refer to the roof as is pitched roof or peaked roof. It is relatively easy to install, and it slopes. The sloppiness makes it shed snow easily, and water flow is fast.
- Sailbox roof: This design is rather uncommon. It is asymmetrical. There are two sloping sides of the roof. The way it is designed is that the two sloping sides are unequal. One side is longer than the other. This design makes it suitable for harsh weather conditions.
- Mansard roof: If you want a roof that gives you an extra room or space at the top, then you should check this one out.
Finding the top roofing companies in Charlotte
If you loved to have any of those designs installed, it would be in your best interest that you considered one of the top roofing companies in Charlotte. Steele Restoration is a fully licensed and insured Charlotte, NC based general contractor and roofing company specializing in roofing, siding, and storm damage restoration for single-family homes, multi-family complexes, and commercial and industrial sites. We service Charlotte and surrounding areas, including Rock Hill, Lake Norman, Steele Creek, Matthews, Ballantyne, and Blakeney.